Student Medication Authority Forms


 If your child needs to have Prescription or Over the Counter Medication administered at school, the item must be labelled with your child's name by the Chemist.

A Parent or Guardian is required to fill in the "Student Medication Authority Form A and Form B" – one MUST be signed by a doctor.

Medical Booklet.pdfMedical Booklet.pdf