Student Medication Authority Forms


 If your child takes medication and if the school does not already have a doctor's order or medical plan (such as an asthma plan) the following 2 forms may have to be filled in by a PARENT AND A DOCTOR.

BCE - Individual Health Care Plan Form.pdf
BCE - Authority to Administer Paracetamol Form.pdf